Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Contest!




HELLO JAMMERZ! Yes, you are RIGHT. This is the
moment you have ALL been waiting for! The contest I have
been planning is finally here! For the contest, I will be handing
out one pair of Bat Wings! Here we go! :-)


CONTEST


Prize: Bat Wings
Type Of Contest: Questions about AJ/me
Way to give me your answer: comment, on AJ, or on chat
Rules: HAVE FUN! :-)


1. I have told MANY people this question. I hope you can backtrack and remember it!
Question: What is my brother's name?

2. This question is on the kind of harder side. I'll try to throw in some easy questions and
some hard questions.
Question: What was my FIRST rare?

3. This is a very easy question. I practically JUST told it to you in one of my earlier posts!
Question: What types of animals are my two pets, and what are both of their names?

4. This question is fairly easy, kinda easy.....you'll see lolz. Don't worry if you can't get it.
Question: Where is my favorite place to be on AJ?

5. And lastly, you might know this one. It's about the Picky Picture Contest I had on The Animal Jam Squishies.
Question: What Picky Picture did I vote for in the Picky Picture Contest?





Lolz, I just felt like doing that.....I LOVE/HEART ANIMALS....
as you already know...lolz.

Well, that's the contest folks! Remember to tell me your answer in a comment,
on chat, or on AJ. And also remember to not be sad if you don't always get the
right answer to a question. I'll be doing MANY more of these contests. BAI! :-)

5 comments:

  1. 1)urm idk
    2)idk this one either XD
    3)Horses named Lucky and Scout
    4)mii ish guessing but...pizzadropz den?
    5)froggy cat?

    as you can see, i'm rlly rlly bad at this XD
    ~nyanstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so, Nyan, I can't tell you the right answers right now sorry! Because, people might look at this comment and see the answers to some of them if I say they are right or wrong. But, let me just say, you're headed in the right direction! Good luck! :-)

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm stallion, do you mind if i can ask you to announce the winners soon? cause i'm going on the plane in 2 days and i wanna see who won before i suffer 20 days of no computer DX
    ~nyanstar
    PS-The entry above was before i edited my profile name and picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm
    1.-shrugs-
    2. Non member bat wings? (guess)
    3. jamaa township? (guess)
    4. dunno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, my profile name is ninjacat. My aj name is Scourgeisawesome.

    ReplyDelete