Monday, April 30, 2012

IM BACK to explan some things also scammer/imposter report

ok so im here *hatakekakashi* to explain why i did the switch accounts and quit scoop and fiery ok so lets go back a month ago free and visualeffects where fighting she draged ME in to it visual flamed me silver and her cause she draged me in to it so OF COURSE i fixed it as always so after they made up free got super rare started ignoreing me then she wanted a trade she would suck up to me... and of course i gave her the trade.. -_- so i deicded i wanted to REMOVE her but if i did she would do what she did to visual spread fake rumors etc so I put on the i quit act quit fiery and scoop and hide on my new account tensazangetsu1
then my friend *cair* ended up telling her and she threw a fit... so ya thats the story


on to other news imposters and scammers jambotsrule made a FAKE AJ HQ acc its called guLde and also rumors have been spreaded about her being a scammer to WATCH OUT she was beging me not to post this threating to call the cops im like BE MY GUEST so ya.. ima do the scoop blog under the name tensazangetsu1


                                                   CYA~hatakekakashi/tensazangetsu1

4 comments:

  1. Ok... So I WAS wrong... XD
    I shall accept defeat! (Or at least try... o3o)

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL o3o mhm so now that the storys been told im sure im going to have free sending me mail trying to add me IDC IF SHE SAYS SORRY shes a drama queen bitch *pardon my words* XD but its kinda true she said she likes conlan but she just wants to use him for his full blue top she uses everyone to get what she wants ace broke up with her for her being so dramatized.... ALL THE TIME so ya i hope everyone gets why i quit and isnt mad i didnt add them or tell them i switched accs i only added like 20 people at first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was being super rude too people in their faces -.0

      Delete
  3. wow see i told you shes a bad friend -.- shes also a rare one rare one - only cares about rares NOTHING ELSE

    ReplyDelete