Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jammer Of The Week!

Hey guys! Stallion1 here! So this post is all about the Jammers Of The Week. For this post I'll be choosing one very lucky jammer and putting her/him as the Jammer Of The Week. I'll be choosing someone who is nice, trustworthy, and helpful. Each week I will update on the next Jammer Of The Week. So check back soon. Here you go! :-)

-The first Jammer Of The Week is....HatakeKakashi!

Hatake is a very nice jammer. He is always willing to lend a helping hand. He is kind to other jammers and makes them feel good inside. He is very loyal and since he is so nice he is friends with many jammers. Thanks Hatake! :-)

 Here is a picture of HatakeKakashi! :-)

3 comments:

  1. ty for leting me be jammer of the wekk but could you make me a full admin so i can add banners backaround if you know how to? thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a full admin? I'm new to this blog stuff lolz. And how do you even do that?? :-)

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete