Monday, May 14, 2012

Bunch Of New Items!

HEYYYYY! Stall here! Yesterday, no one posted on the new items that came out. So I figured I'll just do it myself today! I was basically on TFM (Transformice) the whole day yesterday. I was having fun with me buddies :-D. Ok so, take a look! :-)

 As Pool54321 mentioned in a recent post, the new Rare Monday item is the Rare Mech Angel Helmet! It's SO SWEET! But it's for members. I'll just buy it on my member account evilmastersam gave me!

 There's also a new Sheriff Badge in Bahari Bargains! It's for members and it costs 300 gems. That's not too expensive at all.

 Lastly, AJ sent us a new gift! Well, at least a few of us. Other jammers will recieve the gift soon.

 The gift is called Imprisoned Phantoms. It's for members AND nonmembers! THANK GAWD! Lolz.

 This pic is from Lovelost's blog. It's weird because on a trade list, the name is changed. Instead of Imprisoned Phantoms, it's Phantom Prison Cell. Ehh, it doesn't matter! :-)



1 comment: