Thursday, May 3, 2012

VisualEffects here =D

Hello jammers! It'a me VisualEffects =D, I will now be a Moderator on The Animal Jam Scoop!

Incase you don't know me you may know me from my youtube which is youtube.com/user/visualeffectsaj .

Well so you guys can get to know me better, heres 10 facts =D.



1.My favorite music is DUBSTEP
2.My name is Luke =D
3.I have 3 yorkshire terrier pupppiieeess Snickers,Lily,Dinky. Tell me if you want pics =D
4.I live in Paris :)
5.My favorite item in AJ is my cream beard nicknamed CheeseCake =D
6.My favorite food is Caviar =)
7.I like scary moviessss
8.I am 15 years old.
9.I also like rap music !
10.Currently on AJ I'm going out with rawr !

Well guys, thats about it! Thanks to stallion1 for this opportunity =D, till next time

PEACE

5 comments:

  1. I've been wondering...
    Why'd ya quit Fiery?

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey vis!!!!! WAZUUP!??!! lolz 8D idk why but i am like supah hyper right nowz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yall know that dating is against the aj rules..... ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Visual, I'm xXTheWolfXx on AJ. If I have enough time, I MIGHT show up at your trading party at the 17th! =3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete