Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jammer Of The Week And Bunny Rug!



HIYA JAMMERZ! I like just realized that I haven't done the Jammer
Of The Week in like SOOOOOO long! Well, you'll be happy to know that I AM DOING
IT RIGHT NOW. That was weird...lolz. Oh and, here's a hint: THE JAMMER OF THE WEEK IS
ONE OF THE MODS! :-)

And the Jammer Of The Week is......drumroll please.....and lastly PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT........POOL54321! Pool is SO kind! He is very polite but sometimes...he gets a little KOOKOO....IN A GOOD WAY! Lolz. He is always helping me out and when I ask him to do me a favor he gets right to it. Thanks for being such a good friend Pool! :-)



Here is one of the pics he took of himself. Idk why
I just didn't take a pic of him.....Eh WHATEVS. Lolz. :-)



And lastly, the new item that
came out today is the Bunny Rug!
You can find it at the Bunnies Only Party!
It looks so cozzyyyy. I could just curl up in it
and take a little NAPPY. Lolz......:-). BYE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment