Tuesday, May 15, 2012

omg i found new BETA ITEMS

bleach here found some EPIC beta items iv only seen 1 of them id say they are rarer then freedom items :oooooo here take a look
\/ AWESOME RIGHT? i sooo want the glove but she wont tell me where she got them or if they are beta ... so im assumeing they are :D OR she could be a beta tester testing these items for rare monday? :oooo we shall find out soon.

                                          thats it for now
                            CYA~hatakekakashi/tensazangetsu1 PS. my screenshots are geting better eh? ^^




5 comments:

  1. *epic gasp* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD I MEVER EVEN KNEW THESE EXISTED OMG I THINK SHE USED A HACK OR SOMETHING TO COLOR IT OR WHATEVER I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THESE ITEMS ARE CALLED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing on her head is a headdress. They were available in Oct. and Nov. 2011. And her neck item is a heart locket. I think you can get them in Febuary. And her back Item is a bow and arrows. :3 Please check out my blog at Animaljampajammies.blogspot.com if you have time sorry if your mad I'm just looking for more fans. :(

      Delete
  2. Jeese, look her up now shes unrare (kingsoak)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, she used a cheat to color these items. You should know that.

    ~ShadowPaw20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What cheat??? Sorry for asking I doubt you'll know. :(

      Delete