Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Im A New Mod! :D



Hi im uniquelog, A new moderator of Animaljam Scoop!
Ive read this blog alot and now I'm part of it! :D how great it that?
And now since I'm part of the Animaljam Scoop family i think you should know a little about me!

FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am a huge lover of cheese!
2. I Have been playing animal jam for about 1 1/2 years.
3. I LOVE Everything ( except ketchup or canada )
4. Im american and proud
5. some of my best aj friends are Glados135, Bunnyman45608,Infinitymagichero,Jtelhi, etc..
6. Im secretly a ~Ninja~
7. My favorite word is Falaffle
8. Animaljam is my second life :)
9. I despise Scammers
10. I am crazee sometimes 8D
                                   And now you know a little about me! ( Cant wait to post more! )

No comments:

Post a Comment