Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily Explorer~ 5/10/12

Hello, Jammers! It's Ozma00 here!
So, the Daily Explorer is continually updated. These posts are from a while ago, but I forgot to do them when they first came out. Better late than never!



Click to enlarge.

Yup. I think the pictures are out of order (sorry about that), so here we go; in order from oldest to newest:
Monthly Member Gift-May!
Spooky Party!
Rare Item Monday-Rare Locket!
How To: Report a Player!

Typing all that made me notice that AJHQ is a little hyphon-happy, don't you think? Also, they use too many exclamation points!
(If you noticed my hypocritical sentences, kudos to you. If you don't know what "hypocritical" means, look it up.)

Yes, I know that there was a huge update today (new game and all) but I need to install a newer version of Flash Player before I can get on to AJ. I'll try to post as soon as I can, unless someone gets there first. :)

And, a random glitch:
My Acacia Pet Tree is glowing, and I'm not on edit!

Yeah, that's all for now!

~Ozma00

No comments:

Post a Comment