Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Item Mistake And Warning!



Howdy jammerz! Stall here! I've got three new things for you today.
One's and item, the other's a mistake, and the last one's a warning. Let's
get started! :-)


First of all, there's a new Mouse
Plushie in the Pet Shop! Idk why but
I REALLY like it. It's so colorful!!!!! :-D

Next, on AJ HQ's blog, The Daily Explorer,
they made a post with this picture on it. As you
can see, the pic has giraffes in it to signal the new
giraffes coming to Jamaa! But, there's a mistake in the
pic. You see the tree next to the orange and purple giraffe?
It doesn't have a trunk! Looks like a floating busshhhhh :p lolz!


And lastly, here's the warning. Mods on The Animal Jam Scoop haven't been posting.
I've been stuck doing all the posts for the new items! It's annoying :p. Guys, please start posting!
And from now on, I'm making a list of whoever doesn't post for a long time, I'm sorry but you really need to start posting. I haven't even done the Poster Of The Week yet because none of you are actually posting. So, just remember to start posting...please!



3 comments:

  1. the fiery and this blog have been going down hill not alot of people are posting and when we do post no one reads them .-. i dont even see whats the point in posting something no one reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get more views on your blog? I started a blog (Animaljampajammies.blogspot.com) and I wonder how you get more views. Sorry to bother you.

    ReplyDelete